6 respostas a este tópico

#1 thuxuantinhkiem

thuxuantinhkiem

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 4 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 05 December 2010 - 19:02

I'm Vietnamese, my English is not so good, i'm using build 44:I have some idea:- Menu animation is not good, when we scroll menu, if there is no more icons it stop scrolling immediately. I think it should go over some space that show user know that there are no more icons (you could compare to 2.1 cmlmod 1.5.2)- Instead of using track ball to unlock, we should use blue key to unlock.- I don't know why i can't install flash player 10.1 on my device. Anyone has same problem with me?Thankyou for listen to me.

#2 FernandoMiguel

FernandoMiguel

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9430 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 05 December 2010 - 19:15

welcome to our forum.1- the overshooting is configurable in ADW.2- 3- the cpu in z71 is an arm v6, and flash 10 has been compiled to arm v7

#3 thuxuantinhkiem

thuxuantinhkiem

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 4 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 06 December 2010 - 06:53

the overshooting is configurable in ADW

=> Only configure for desktop, not for menu, looks like the touch screen is not sensitive. it makes me annoyed. - Build 45 is not smooth, some time it freezes.- Swype key not work on Boston CyanogenMOD- Some time it reboots automatically- Lack of options and tools on these builds, hope for the next builds.- Wifi is not automatically reconnect when in range.

#4 FernandoMiguel

FernandoMiguel

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9430 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 06 December 2010 - 10:08

the overshooting is configurable in ADW

=> Only configure for desktop not for menu, looks like the touch screen is not sensitive. it makes me annoyed.

Did you even look into the settings????You said that app drawer didnt do the overshooting, and I pointed you to ADW settings.If you want all other menus Overscrolling, then look into CM Settings, User Interface, Overscrolling

- Build 45 is not smooth, some time it freezes.

#45 is not supported. Install Stable release.

- Swype key not work on Boston CyanogenMOD

Swype is NOT licenced to z71, no reason it should work.

- Some time it reboots automatically

get a lolcat or dmesg

- Wifi is not automatically reconnect when in range.

its known, check the list of bugs.As you have noticed, this is NOT an english support forum.Please divert your attention to XDA or other international forums.Thank you

#5 thuxuantinhkiem

thuxuantinhkiem

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 4 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 06 December 2010 - 18:38

Bug: Widget perdidos quando a reinicialização do telefone ..

#6 r0ckf3l3r

r0ckf3l3r

Membro

• Former Staff
  • PipPip
  • 195 mensagens
  • Z71 CM 7.2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 P3113 CM9, Nexus 4.1 JB Stock

Mensagem publicada 06 December 2010 - 19:10

Bug: Widget perdidos quando a reinicialização do telefone ..

thuxuantinhkiem, although I understand that you want to report bugs, this is not the right section to do so. Also, that bug happened because you moved widgets to the memory card.Please, use the help and ask around before pointing a bug.Regards.

#7 arcee

arcee

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 47 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 06 December 2010 - 19:21

[quote name="r0ckf3l3r" post=95420][quote name='"thuxuantinhkiem" post=95408]Bug: Widget perdidos quando a reinicialização do telefone ..[/quote]thuxuantinhkiem although I understand that you want to report bugs' date=' this is not the right section to do so. Also, that bug happened because you moved widgets to the memory card.Please, use the help and ask around before pointing a bug.Regards.[/quote']As BUGabundo pointed out, this isn't an english forum, not a bug-report forum.There's XDA for help, and there's cyanogenmod's own forums. And for bug reports, cyanogenmod has its own bug report interface. androidpt is a portuguese forum for android enthusiasts, and has no relation whatsoever with cyanogenmod development.