Não há respostas a este tópico.

#1 FernandoMiguel

FernandoMiguel

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9430 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 17 November 2009 - 18:50

Past few days I have been working on the localization of ReaderScope. Over weekend, with the help of Google translation, I have created a version of ReaderScope that is localized to 10 locales.French 'fr', German 'de', Italian 'it', Japanese 'ja', Greek 'el', Chinese 'zh', Chinese (Simplified) 'zh-CN', Chinese(Traditional) 'zh-TW', Korean 'ko', Portuguese 'pt-PT'I would like some feedback on the quality of translation. Although Google translator is an awesome tool, I think some translations (especially that of longer strings) may turn out to be incoherent. But since I possess no knowledge of any of above languages, I can't tell. So please download the localized apk (http://www.altcanvas...-1.3.3a-loc.apk) and give it a shot. Also if you don't see your locale in there, let me know, I will add it in next cut.You can install it on top of existing ReaderScope installation, but then names of special labels won't get localized (e.g. "Popular Items", "All Items", etc). So try doing a fresh install if you like.Thanks.--Jayesh

ha interessado em ajudar a testar a traduçao e a enviar sugestoes?eu ate ajudava mais, dado q esta é uma das apps q mais uso, mas sempre em ingles.