Acer beTouch E130
Mensagem publicada 27 December 2010 - 16:23
Mensagem publicada 27 December 2010 - 16:32
e como sincronizaste com o pc? há algum procedimento especifico?Abraços
boa tarde... eu já tenho este telemóvel a algum tempo e tenho um problema que ainda não consegui resolver... sempre que alguém me manda uma MMS (ou tento mandar) o telemóvel diz que o envio/recepção falhou... há alguma forma de corrigir isto? é que eu já confirmei nas definições e tenho os dados activados e, nos pontos de acesso, tá lá uma configuração para as MMS da Vodafone, por isso deduzo que não devesse haver nenhum problema...
Mensagem publicada 27 December 2010 - 23:57
Mensagem publicada 28 December 2010 - 00:02
Mensagem publicada 28 December 2010 - 00:22
Mensagem publicada 28 December 2010 - 00:45
Mensagem publicada 29 December 2010 - 01:05
Mensagem publicada 30 December 2010 - 11:00
Mensagem publicada 15 January 2011 - 18:50
Mensagem publicada 15 January 2011 - 19:43
Não se justifica.
não era mais fácil criar uma secção para este Tlm?tas com medo de ocupar espaço em servidor?tanta ameaça de fechar o tópico... as pessoas falam aqui porque é onde obtém resposta...Cria lá uma secção para este equipamento isso é que era ajudar...
Mensagem publicada 15 January 2011 - 23:21
Mensagem publicada 16 January 2011 - 12:20
Ok. Que seja.
Se não se criar uma secção é que não se justifica mesmo. Em vez de se criar tópicos soltos uma secção só para este modelo seria o melhor.
Mensagem publicada 24 February 2011 - 07:23
Mensagem publicada 22 December 2016 - 11:44
Bring in a (Romantic or Sales) Prospect.
This is the phase when you are just satisfying someone new, and want to attract them. How can you best protect the possibility of the person wishing to meet you once again?
1. Make the most of the bandwagon result. Have you ever noticed that guys or ladies who get a great deal of attention from the opposite sex seem to be much more attractive? This is not a coincidence; it's the bandwagon effect. Individuals desire exactly what everyone else desires. The Apple iPod, for instance, does not do anything that previous MP3 gamers were not able to do, however that numerous individuals want it make it desirable. Making it seem as though everyone wants you (whether it's members of the opposite sex or sales clients) will instantly make you better, too.
2. Do not be desperate. This is the other side of the previous point (making it appear that everybody wants you). You shouldn't appear as though you're overly desperate for a sale or a date. This isn't really at all an appealing quality. You should never ever come off as needy.
3. Be imaginative! Using someone a very first date of dinner and a motion picture is extremely cliche and dull. Picking a fascinating and memorable very first date experience, though, will make your prospective date wish to satisfy you. Similarly, you need to think about creative ways that will make your sales prospects want to satisfy you. What extra perks can you provide to make your service or product a lot more desirable?
Heating up with the (Romantic or Sales) Possibility.
This stage is where the person has an interest in you, and now you have satisfied for a very first date or sales meeting. Exactly what should you be concerned about now?
1. Don't require too huge of a dedication prematurely. Would you ever ask somebody on a first date to wed you? No, naturally not! That's far too huge of a commitment! And, yet, I see salespeople all the time attempting to get individuals to dedicate to something they're not anywhere near ready to devote to. Recognize that particularly if you make huge sales, it may take an amount of time prior to the other person wants to commit. Accept that, and get them to agree to smaller sized dedications in the short-term. In dating, you ask for numerous little commitments through dates before you carry on to bigger commitments (vacationing together, meeting family, living together, marital relationship, and so on) In sales, you should also aim for smaller dedications at first, and larger commitments later.
2. Gown appropriately. Let's face it; you will never make a sale or win a date just because you dressed well. However you can certainly lose sales or dates if you're dressed inadequately. Make sure you present yourself well, so that you're ready to make the most of any chance that might arise.
Dedicating or Moving On.
Obviously, if you continue to progress with your (romantic or sales) prospect, then you may effectively get the big commitment that you're trying to find. If, nevertheless, things seem to peter out, be all set to move on. I have actually understood far a lot of pals who kept waiting, hoping that someday their items of affection may one day feel the exact same way that they do. In doing so, they closed themselves off to a lot of opportunity, and so numerous much better matches.
If the other person isn't really interested, he or she simply isn't really interested. Fortunately, "there are lots of fish in the sea," as the stating goes. If it seems like your (romantic or sales) possibility isn't going to move on and provide you a dedication, don't hesitate to spend your time somewhere else. It's a much better usage of your time when you aim to other people who are more likely to provide you a "yes.".
These are a couple of basic methods, but the outcomes may be quite profound. Whether you're searching for dates or sales, you now have numerous strategies to effectively court your potential customers.
Matt Vassar is a sales training specialist along with a teacher at Stanford University. His Secrets to Soaring Sales system can be discovered at: 1-418-418-56731