• No aroma installer, so no freeze
Samsung S4 HD TTS Voice
Sansung Svoice
Bravia Engine 3 from Xperia Z
Xloud from Xperia Z
Album & Video from Xperia Z
• Power saver from Xperia z
New ringtones from Galaxy s4, Oppo, Xperia Z
• 5x6 app drawer with menu (thanks mwilky)
• 1% Battery
• MMS mods
Root, busybox and init.d support
• Added long press volume key for media controls (long press up = next song, long press down = pause)
• Added bash support
• Remove debug info from apk
• Persistent ADB enabled
• Ramdisk improvements
• Excellent Battery life, performance and memory improvements
• Added adblock hosts file
• Added sysro, sysrw, sqlite3, mountcheck, other useful tools
• Openvpn / sqlite support
• Disabled logging & removed bloatware
• System signatures check enabled 
• Wifi fast connect
• Stripped debugging info
• Optimized with latest sdk.
• Disable 3-dot black bar
• Removed boot sound
• Added more build.prop tweaks
• All applications updated to the latest version
• Support almost 24 hours a day
• ...and many more!

Download.png

byeas.gif

Download V 4.3 - Full ROM 
Mirror - XDA File Server - Thanks Korumera

--- MD5 Checksum: 3D9064B4ECA3575BBF9E7D0DEEF2A394 ---

mirror.gif

RAYGLOBE 4.0 Logo-Mega.png

RAYGLOBE 4.0.1 Logo-Mega.png

RAYGLOBE 4.0.2 Logo-Mega.png

RAYGLOBE 4.1 Logo-Mega.png

Team.png

AlexBardelle
Lordinho
Matiu
Maurydes
The Rayglobe’s Rom and our team is always open to contributions from everyone. Every single change, suggestion or help is really appreciated. If you want to join us please send your application for PM

installations.png

• Download the ROM and place it on your virtual SD card
• Boot your device into recovery mode (Volume Down + Power)
• wipe data / factory reset
• In main menu, select "install zip from sdcard"
• Select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of ROM zip
• After flashing process is complete, reboot the device

qa.png

Q: I'd like to collaborate
A: PM me.

Q: MD5, what is it, and what it does? 
A: The MD5 message-digest algorithm is a widely used cryptographic hash function that produces a 128-bit (16-byte) hash value. It ensures that the file is downloaded correctly and completly to avoid issues when installing/using it.

Q) Does my phone need to be unlocked?
A) Yes, with a custom recovery

Q) Do I need to be rooted?
A) No, the rom will come rooted

Q: Do I need to perform a full wipe when upgrading from old version of your ROM?
A: I always recommend to perform a full wipe when you change base (JB 4.1 to jb 4.2 or Rayglobe number (.4 to .5))

Q: After flashing the ROM my phone stucks on splash screen / bootloop?
A: Make sure you flashed the correct boot.img, and try the command 'fastboot erase cache'.

Q. FC on message.apk
a: 

1. backup your sms (menu - backup / restore messages)
2. install titanium backup from market. 
3. open titanium backup - backup / restore - click to edit filters - type in the box messages - let it find messages app tap on it wipe data. done

msg1.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1371071010150.jpg

Q: I lose all file in my SDCard
A: Rayglobe Rom is on Android 4.2.2. In this ver., your SD card is utilized in a different way to allow for multi users on Android. Because of this, you will not be able to see any of the data on your SD card when you flash the latest ROM. This means that your gallery will appear to be empty, for example. Also, when you connect your phone to your PC, it won’t be able to see the content of your SD card either.
Q: How I can shift my files from ne sdcard format? (Thanks trickdroid.org)
A: Below I will outline 2 different methods for upgrading your phone. You can choose whichever method works best for you. Please note, that it is recommended you do a full wipe before installing this ROM if you’re coming from Android 4.1.2.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A ONE-TIME PROCEDURE. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO REPEAT AGAIN AFTER NEW UPDATES.
Method 1: Complete clean install of 4.2.2. This method will ensure you come to Androd 4.2.2 with a completely clean phone, including a wiped SD card.
1. Backup the contents of your SD card that you want to keep to your PC. Remember that your photos should be backed up to your PC already if you use dropbox, so only copy across stuff that you absolutely want to keep. Be sure to copy across any backups that are stored on your SD card such as your Titanium Backup Folder, Backup SMS folder (if used), etc. You can back up your entire SD card if you want, bear in mind that it will take some time.
2. Make sure you have a nandroid backup on your SD card just in case the ROM installation doesn’t go smoothly.
3. Put the ROM on to your SD card, boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset (do not wipe your SD card yet). Install the ROM, choosing to do a full wipe when in Aroma.
4. Reboot your phone, to make sure that it boots without problems. If it boots fine, then return to recovery and format your SD card.
5. Boot your phone again, and start setting it up. You can start copying your backed up data from your PC back to your phone. Any backups such as Titanium Backup will be visible by your phone once it has been copied back to the SD card.
6. That’s it…..you should be running a nice and clean Rayglobe Rom on Android 4.2.2!

Method 2: Install then migrate data within SD Card. This method will allow you to flash Android 4.2.2 without having to completely wipe your SD Card.
1. Backup the contents of your SD card that you want to keep to your PC. Even though you won’t be wiping your SD card, I would still recommend that you back up your most important stuff to your PC just in case.
2. Make sure you have a nandroid backup on your SD card just in case the ROM installation doesn’t go smoothly.
3. Reboot into recovery and flash the ROM with a full wipe. When you reboot after flashing, your SD card will appear to be empty due to the changes in directory. This means that your gallery will appear to have no photos, and when you connect your phone to your PC, you won’t be able to see any files.
4. Now you need to migrate your data within your SD card. For doing this, you have two methods:
a. Method 1: Using a file explorer with root access, navigate to /data/media. Here you will see all of the contents of your SD card. Copy this data to your SD card location. Please note, this could be a very long, slow process if you have a lot of data to move.
b. Method 2 (Thanks to Turge @xda): This method will rearrange you SD card much more quickly. Just make sure you have nothing important located at /data/media/0 as this will be deleted. Using ADB, connect your phone to your PC and type the following:
a. adb shell
b. rm -r /data/media/0
c. busybox find /data/media -maxdepth 1 ! -path "/data/media" ! -path "/data/media/0" | while read filename; do mv "${filename}" /data/media/0/ ; done
5. Once everything has migrated, you should be able to view your Titanium Backups etc and restore from there. Of course, if you use something like HTC backup, then you would have been able to restore data automatically when setting up your phone.
6. That’s it! Your phone should be up and running successfully on Android 4.2.2!

Q: My computer doesn't recognize my device?
A: Download and install latest HTC Sync Manager from here.

Bugs2.png

1. The first time that you install Rayglobe Rom on jb 4.1.2 base Samsung Hd voice don’t work. Reinstall Rom. No problem if you already on JB 4.2.2 base
2. Use quick settings to off phone

Credits.png

• Everyone who works on the ROM with me on www.telefonino.net
timberwolf671 for incredible support and for permission to use is real icons and theme (http://forum.xda-dev.....php?t=2255063)
All men have a sweetness in their life. That is what helps them go on. It is towards that they turn when they feel too worn out. Cit. Albert Camus 
mike1986 for the base and his share policies (real Xda spirit)
mwilky (his mods are always awesome)
• he_stheone (for 5x6 prism.apk)
• shnizlon
• Dunc001 (for APM)
• ZeroInfinity (Purex audio permission)
Onepagebook (for his theme and some icons)
• Rizal Lovins (for Xperia porting)
• All team Viper
• Basil3 (for meteo icons)
• rayford85 (for Prism guide)
• hungsolow (for some icons)
• kylepont (for boot&down animation)
• Baadnewz 
• androite (for bravia engine 3 thread)
• eg122 & steal25 (for dialer and phone button image used only in 4.0 ver.)
• ApokrifX (for any HD TTS voices)
• v-b-n (for fonts)

(And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community. Please PM me if i forgot anyone):

sharing.png

In the spirit of the XDA community we are happy to share our work but always you must ask permission to use anything. 
We work extremely hard to provide our users with the best possible work to give them the best experience. We reserve the right to report others who use our work without express permission in accordance with the XDA rules and all of the following items

Donations.png

DONORS: Alexbardelle, Eli105, Matiu, lordinho, Azzurro, lorpad, xthunder75, Dnpech, Own31, Cambridge, copepy 

There are many ways to to say "Thanks!" and show us your support. You can:
• Press the "Thanks" button.
• Hit the donation button and "buy me a beer".
• Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
• Advertise my work to your friends.
• Rate my thread with 5 stars.
Every way of support, also donations, is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!

donatehand.png

HTC M8 "reformado" > LG G4 "em bootloop" tirando a câmara uma desilusão > Nexus 6p "a caminho"

#2 jorge teixeira

jorge teixeira

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4863 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoPorto
  • HTC One / Google Nexus 7 2013

Mensagem publicada 21 June 2013 - 10:21

Obrigado pela partilha... Não gostei de ver a coisas da samsung..

Imagem colocada
HTC One Silver / Google Nexus 7 2013