• 41 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 10 August 2012 - 04:56

[ROM][AOSP] [4.1.1] Liquid JellyBean Beta 1.1
Imagem colocada

Liquid-i9300-userdebug_v2.0_Beta_1_1
Liquid Jelly bean beta (GT-i9300)
(known working) Rom Features

Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly UI
Based on AOSP/CyanogenMod (Android Open Source Project) 4.1.1 Jelly Bean (JB-DEV Branch)
Featuring CyanogenMod Kernel with Pegasuq gov by default
Center clock mod/customizable Color
Customizable battery icons
BirdsNest: PropModder, a new convient way to edit your build.prop with the flick of a finger!
Dyanmic Changelog (So you can see all of the source changes made to our source tree in REAL TIME)
Native Overclocking/Undervolting Perfromance Utility
And Much much more!
================================================== ==================================================

Known Broken Features:
Navbar Mods (still under construction, would reccomend not toying with those settings yet)
Having Trouble connecting to 5ghz wifi SSiD's (though they do show up under available networks)
This is a beta, so please let us know what else is broken!

Hello android Friends, I just received the i9300 and I must say WHAT AN INCREDIBLE BEAST OF A PHONE. Very very excited and honored to be working on it. You can look at this release as somewhat of a 'maitenance release' beta 1 had a lot of issues. As far as Im aware, all of those issues have been resolved. We cannot emphasize enough how much credit CM and The Muppets deserve for the device/vendor tree accordingly so HUGE SHOUTOUT TO YOU GUYS...

This ROM is extremely lag-free and feature rich, its also insanely efficient and easy on the battery.

Also, if you guys have a concern that we cannot adress here in at XDA-Developers or youd like to contribute a great new idea for improving our project, we welcome you to join us @ IRC.FREENODE.NET; #LIQUIDS. (/j #liquids)

A proper Changelog is under construction but you can use the dynamic changelog feature in the ROM to see all of our latest changes and who authored/commited each commit, You can also check out our github history for a more indepth look at the changes made..

Parece interessante, não testei, se alguem testar 1º que eu coloque aqui o que acha se vale ou não a pena

Link abaixo

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1820543

Cps
Rui

#2 hramaki

hramaki

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3198 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoPontinha - Lisboa
  • 1+ X & Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi

Mensagem publicada 10 August 2012 - 20:01

Promete Rui!

So pela escolha do Widget das Horas o dev tem bom gosto! ;)