2 respostas a este tópico

#1 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 April 2012 - 00:41

Thanks to cipi I just noticed that a new nightly has been released for the z71 and variants. It was rather uncalled for. http://download.cyan...e=z71&type=Also I think it is related to the blog post update on the 18th about buying more stuff from donations. I am confused with the latest post though. Does it say everyone is getting cm9. Or not.Or this could mean more development with CM7. (i hope) CM9 is highly unlikely

#2 DdragonPT

DdragonPT

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 63 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 23 May 2012 - 23:18

I'm currently testing that last CM rom, and till now I can just say:

Disadvantages: Random freezes (normally when the phone is on stadby)
I didnt actually try other governor profiles, cause I installed edgar's 2.6.35.14 kernel. With his kernel the same thing happened, so I tryed other governor profiles, first performance with 700 and 800 MHZ, and it worked very nicely, actually it worked so great and smoothly that I thought I was using another phone lol. (in performance, and in phone normal use, it consumed an above average battery life)
Now im trying smartassV2 120/600 (since with 120/600+ it freezed the same), and it didnt freeze yet...

Advantages: everything except disadvantages. and finally I got wifi working as it did in roms 2.2.X

Again, I ask for all ppl who is trying on this nightly, for the feedbacks...

Regards,
Daniel Moreira

EDIT: actually it also freezes with 120/160 smartassv2 =X

Editado por DdragonPT, 24 May 2012 - 11:52.

#3 Alpha_RG

Alpha_RG

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoSoure

Mensagem publicada 19 June 2012 - 17:22

Dunno what kind of release was that but it seems that it was removed from CyanogenMod download section...
Rui Guerreiro a.k.a. Alpha_RG
Latest project:
SonyMOD For the Sony Loverz