#1 FernandoMiguel

FernandoMiguel

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9430 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 08 May 2010 - 17:56

fonte: http://micgadget.com...larger-display/

Let me remind you. About 2 weeks ago, the knockoff makers created an awesome $900RMB iPad knockoff which runs Android. And now, here’s the upgrade of it. The upgrade includes faster processor, bigger screen and updated Android OS. It’s probably the best Android tablet now.This 10-inch iPad knockoff is equipped with a 1GHz Cortex-A8 processor (up to 1.4Ghz) with 512MB of RAM. Also, it has a promised 5 hours of battery life (WiFi on) with its 2400mAH battery capacity. Quite different with its 7-inch version, it includes a built-in 16GB flash drive storage (512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB are available), an SD card slot, 3 USB 2.0 ports (support 3G USB modem and external webcam), headphone & mic jacks, Ethernet port, HDMI port and built-in WiFi. One more thing, you get Android 2.1 for its OS. The price of it is still unknown, but it’s definitely be selling not more than $2000 RMB (about $293). [Shanzhaiben.com]

e por 300US$ EU KERO UM... por isso façam la uma vaquinha para me dar um destes RMB

#2 luisousa

luisousa

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 107 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 09 May 2010 - 23:42

As specs disto são de fazer crescer água na boca! =O

#3 DiogoLamego

DiogoLamego

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7658 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoLisboa/Luanda
  • HTC ONE, Sony Xperia Z e S, Nexus 7 3G

Mensagem publicada 10 May 2010 - 09:09

BUGabundo escreveu:

fonte: http://micgadget.com...larger-display/

Let me remind you. About 2 weeks ago, the knockoff makers created an awesome $900RMB iPad knockoff which runs Android. And now, here’s the upgrade of it. The upgrade includes faster processor, bigger screen and updated Android OS. It’s probably the best Android tablet now.This 10-inch iPad knockoff is equipped with a 1GHz Cortex-A8 processor (up to 1.4Ghz) with 512MB of RAM. Also, it has a promised 5 hours of battery life (WiFi on) with its 2400mAH battery capacity. Quite different with its 7-inch version, it includes a built-in 16GB flash drive storage (512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB are available), an SD card slot, 3 USB 2.0 ports (support 3G USB modem and external webcam), headphone & mic jacks, Ethernet port, HDMI port and built-in WiFi. One more thing, you get Android 2.1 for its OS. The price of it is still unknown, but it’s definitely be selling not more than $2000 RMB (about $293). [Shanzhaiben.com]

e por 300US$ EU KERO UM... por isso façam la uma vaquinha para me dar um destes RMB

UAU :DSe eu não andasse a pensar no HTC EVO hummm já tinha onde investir €€€