3 respostas a este tópico

#1 kindersurprize

kindersurprize

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 11 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 20 April 2011 - 08:11

Hello.I noticed a big problem whit the GPS,besides the fact that if u disable it/enable-it from widget or any other apk. reboots the phone.Can not navigate whit Igo.When i start the application first time fixes on the location,but after a while loses the signal end wont fix back again.Keeps searching but nothing happens.I tryd GPS fixing apps,dont help.Ewen whith another navigation or just info apps like Gps Essentials the gps finds location real hard then keeps loosing it.Hope u guys can fix this.Tnx

#2 _flph_

_flph_
  • Convidados

Mensagem publicada 20 April 2011 - 23:26

I use Navigon / Google Navigation.I had that issue one time, but not anymore ?!That time i intentionally crached my device using "disable gps while it is working framework bug" and never had it again...About bug this rom have, all other FOXX based 2.2 roms have it, not just Phantom rom!!.. Doesn't mater for me, but as you can see there are no other developer interested on fix it, they just want to do their noneffective Placebo overclock to the kernel (lol)One thing: Is your ram 2G or 4G? If it's 2G, you may try to lower processor frequency to 480Mhz when using GPS and report back.

#3 kindersurprize

kindersurprize

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 11 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 21 April 2011 - 07:08

I managed to fix the issue by setting the gps update interval to fast,end also fast for tracking update interval.End i changed Igo down for an older version.Now it seems to be working fine..fingers crossed.

#4 Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 104 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 21 April 2011 - 07:09

Hellothe same happened to me, but it was because it had the button to block pressed(I think)!So I took the phone's from the car's support, and it immediately received the signal!