2 respostas a este tópico

#1 R16

R16

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 30 January 2011 - 21:48

TastyGinger is 0.1 bigger than TastyFroyo, and also has a different flavor. This is 98% AOSP 2.3.2 / 2% CM 7, all tuned to deliver performance and stability. More info and screenshots in post #2.DO NOT USE THIS ROM WITH ANY OVERCLOCKING APP(SETCPU &CO)Features:- RaKern 200 kernel @618MHz default- new CPU governor, MOBILE GOVERNOR, written from scratch, based on the ondemand governor's behavior, with some tweaks -> limited frequency when CPU is idle, optimized frequency stepping based on CPU load and others too *** at the moment the governor comes as a module, and I'm not going to release the source code until I make it a perfect option for mobile, battery-powered devices; I still have to test it on other types of CPUs to see what can be done to improve.- default Gingerbread launcher, with a few tweaks to make it faster- built-in low-DPI- built-in overclocking app, very basic and straight forward, but with a very nice way of doing things(see post #2 for more info)- no ads in browser and apps- 90 degrees orientation only- compatibility mode disabled by default... and many othersBugs:- calendar app is broken, I will work on it next weekendInstructions:1. Full wipe2. Flash3. EnjoyDOWNLOAD TastyGinger 1.0 http://www.multiupload.com/2A7NTMZYNM

#2 bvilela

bvilela

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 8 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 02 February 2011 - 01:12

Boas amigo,Já testas-te?BV

#3 R16

R16

Fã de Android

• Membros