1 resposta a este tópico

#1 sismeiro

sismeiro

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3369 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 17 December 2009 - 16:29

É normal nesta altura do ano começarem a aparecer autores a fazer as previsões para 2010. Não sei porque isto acontece mas há todos os anos.Encontrei um destes autores que faz umas quantas previsões para 2010 mas uma delas como não podia deixar de ser chamou-me a atenção:

Prediction Number 8: Droid Becomes The Blackberry KillerZeus Kerravala: The Droid is being dubbed by many as the BlackBerry killer and in some ways it could be, in the consumer space. There’s no question that the iPhone set the bar extremely high on what a consumer-based smartphone is largely thanks to the availability and cost model of apps. This is the path that Droid’s taken, i.e., going down the path of trying to attract as many application developers as possible. BlackBerry, while their devices are very well built and engineered and I think will always appeal more to the business user, hasn’t focused on the application side. It’s only been recently that even some of their OS’s became a little more consumer friendly. Let’s face it, the Touch was kind of a disaster. I do think that Android and iPhone create a nice one-two punch in the consumer markets. And that’s good for the industry because it’s going to pull along everybody else into having to improve their platforms or let these two companies run away with the market.Nick Lippis: I have a slightly different twist on the BlackBerry and iPhone competitive space. I view BlackBerry as having their core market in financial services, but for other industry segments we’ll see more inroads by Apple and the iPhone, thanks to the applications.

Fonte: http://lippisreport....tions-for-2010/

#2 DiogoLamego

DiogoLamego

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7658 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoLisboa/Luanda
  • HTC ONE, Sony Xperia Z e S, Nexus 7 3G

Mensagem publicada 17 December 2009 - 21:17

Eu tinha visto isso...