- Based on XXLQ5 Firmware from Samsung
- Kernel: Stock Samsung
- No Wipe
- Build.prop tweaks
- Hardware Acceleration Enabled (GPU UI Enabled)
- resolv.conf added for faster gps lock
- Multi CSC
- deodexed' class='bbc_url' title='Link Externo' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.androidpt.info/index.php?title=Deodexed']deodexed
- Battery Optimization
- Most of the Samsung widgets and app's removed!
- Fully optimized .png's Smooth animation's
- This is a No-Wipe ROM! Doing a No-Wipe comes with its own problems sometimes due to data from old installation
- Doing a Full Wipe is always preferred, ie before installation in CWM do a /data wipe a.k.a factory' class='bbc_url' title='Link Externo' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.androidpt.info/index.php?title=Factory_reset']factory reset
- If you have a issue after a No-Wipe install then better wipe and check if the issue persists or else dont report.
- You will not have CWM, as its a Stock Kernel with the ROM.(coz of a Flash Brick Issue)
Because this is ICS' class='bbc_url' title='Link Externo' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.androidpt.info/index.php?title=ICS']ICS after all, Kitchen Content will be fully updated in under a week.
For Now will add Modem's and Kernels and App's
Jkay Support will be Pushed Later on via Kitchen
Dont flash any Custom kernel... or you will brick ur phone
Dont even try flashing a custom kernel unless and until its available in the kitchen.
Editado por Mihael, 08 July 2012 - 15:25.