34 respostas a este tópico

#1 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 01:58

Post your quadrant scores here!Also,I was just checking up on other sites for boston and motorola support (z71 variants) and i Found this thread: http://www.tipidcp.c...0&page=129Their quadrant scores are unacceptably high. We could do with them. I would love to find out but language is a barrier. Maybe we could also get higher scores and better scores. Does anyone of you know how this works?

#2 bobjoan

bobjoan

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 12 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 04:51

this is bobjoan from tipidcp... we obtain such quadrant score by applying some scripts to our phone..

#3 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 05:24

What kind of scripts. Enlighten me. I tried V6 and did many other tweaks and apps and stuffs but it never went over 810.

#4 bobjoan

bobjoan

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 12 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 06:57

install S2E application and open your root' class='bbc_url' title='Link Externo' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.androidpt.info/index.php?title=Root']root explorer:1. Went to /data/local/userinit.d, and then open simple2ext file.2. edited and add this line commit=19,barrier=0,nobh,delalloc,noauto_da_alloc,nouser_xattr,errors=continue,noatime,nodiratime,nosuid,nodev,data=writeback in specified part of the script

some thing like this:if ! $bb mount -o commit=19,barrier=0,nobh,delalloc,noauto_da_alloc,nouser_xattr,errors=continue,noatime,nodiratime,nosuid,nodev,data=writeback -t auto $sdext $work/sdextthenline="while mounting SD ext"abortingelseif ! $bb cp -a /data/* $work/sdextthenline="while copying data contents"abortingelseif ! $bb mount -o move /data $work/datathenline="while moving /data"abortingelseif ! $bb mount -o move $work/sdext /datathenline="while mounting SD ext as /data"aborting

3. saved4. rebooted5. try to run a quadrant.(you must get a quadrant raging to 1800 - 2000+)

#5 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 07:17

So does it make permanent changes like in performance or anything or is it just visual?If i am not wrong If I get the file out, Edit it and Place it in a ROM it should work perfectly fine. Thanks for the tip trying it out right now. Tell me if there are any other things like these.Apparently somehow i managed to screw up my root. And even after installing S2E no file was generated so modified the existing file of apps2sd and Am trying it out. *fingers crossed*

#6 bobjoan

bobjoan

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 12 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 08:41

For me yes.. but try for your self to notice the difference...there still more tweaks or scripts to make it more optimized. I try to post it at our official proboard forum. Good luck! Let me know if it works for you sorry if I'm not that too much help I'm. Only replying you via my phone...don't have a PC right now.Try this one:Download the attached file then rename the file remove the. sh.zip then put it on system/etc/unit.d Chanel the permission. To 777 and change the owner to both root...

#7 Hugo Tender

Hugo Tender

Mestre de Android

• Administradores
  • 3492 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoPortugal
  • Motorola Nexus 6 - Midnight Blue - 32GB - 5.1 e Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - 16GB - 4.4.2

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 10:53

Boas.A modificação desse script provoca o aumento da velocidade de leitura/escrita no sistema. Certo?Cumprimentos, Tender

Hello.The modification of this script increases the speed of read / write system. Right?Regards, Tender

EDIT: Este score já tinha sido partilhado num outro tópico, não me recordando onde, porque já foi há algum tempo... (no tópico da EAv ou aPT penso...)

Motorola Nexus 6 - Midnight Blue - 32GB - 5.1 Lollipop

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - 16GB - 4.4.2

Antes de iniciares a tua atividade no androidPT, lê as regras com atenção: REGRAS

Chat Gmail do fórum, para ajuda e dúvidas: [email protected]

8AycV.gif

#8 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 15:55

@bobjoan I think you forgot the link @hugo tender The read write speed increases a lot but there is a lot of increase in processor speed too.

#9 Alpha_RG

Alpha_RG

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoSoure

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 16:43

I got i doubt, where do u add those lines?? Is it in the end of the file or does it have a specific place??
Rui Guerreiro a.k.a. Alpha_RG
Latest project:
SonyMOD For the Sony Loverz

#10 bobjoan

bobjoan

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 12 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 17:40

Can't seem to attached the file sorry this is the hard thing with mobile internet.hmph...=(

Boas.A modificação desse script provoca o aumento da velocidade de leitura/escrita no sistema. Certo?Cumprimentos Tender

Hello.The modification of this script increases the speed of read / write system. Right?Regards, Tender

EDIT: Este score já tinha sido partilhado num outro tópico, não me recordando onde, porque já foi há algum tempo... (no tópico da EAv ou aPT penso...)

>>>sounds familliar? yes its been a topic on your eav sir Hugo and the one who post it is my friend so we've been experimenting and adapting some tweaks/scripts coming from other phone brands or models to optimized our I/O's to be able to achieved high quadrant score such as this:Imagem colocada

#11 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 17:59

What is the name of the simple2ext file? I have found mountsd file with nearly same code but it doesnt work.

#12 Alpha_RG

Alpha_RG

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoSoure

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 18:04

Plz!! Somebody just tell me where to add the comand lines!! I want to go beyond 914 on Quadrant!! :)
Latest project:

#13 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 18:09

DOnt worry I will provide with a flashable zip once I figure out what to do.

#14 Alpha_RG

Alpha_RG

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoSoure

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 18:10

hfbvm, U THE MAN!! :DCan I use it with another script i have? The script is TweakzV6.
Latest project:

#15 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 18:11

V6 super charger? Its not very effective.

#16 Alpha_RG

Alpha_RG

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoSoure

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 18:17

It's not V6 Supercharger, the name is actually Tweakz (Version 6). Tried V6 Supercharger once and didn't like it but this one actually made things a bit faster tho no visible results on Quadrant...
Latest project:

#17 bobjoan

bobjoan

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 12 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 18:38

What is the name of the simple2ext file? I have found mountsd file with nearly same code but it doesnt work.

>>>here's the file: just extract it and put it on the location I've mentioned earlier click hereyou must install first the s2e application then run/open the app. Check the boxes you want to enable reboot, then copy and paste the file.>>>here's the script to achieve 3000+ quadrant score:click herejust extract and rename it to remove the .sh extension and place it on system/etc/init.d folder and Change permission to rwxrwxrwx and change owner to both root' class='bbc_url' title='Link Externo' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.androidpt.info/index.php?title=Root']root..then feedback or screenshot of your progress...

It's not V6 Supercharger the name is actually Tweakz (Version 6). Tried V6 Supercharger once and didn't like it but this one actually made things a bit faster tho no visible results on Quadrant...

>>>I'll try this script and see what will happen to my quadrant score I'll let you know the effects...

#18 Alpha_RG

Alpha_RG

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoSoure

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 19:15

The link for the script isn't working... :)
Latest project:

#19 bobjoan

bobjoan

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 12 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 19:23

The link for the script isn't working... :)

>>>Link fixed sorry bout that...

#20 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 19:41

Give me some time. apparently My phone is having root issues.Edit: started off with a fresh installation of CM 7.2 aptV2. Installed S2E. Ran it. Rebooted. Copied file. and its still not working. :/Trying it using adb now.

#21 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 21:40

Okay. GOt a score of 1337. Now about the second trick. How does that work?Even after putting it in place. and setting up all perms its not giving above 2000. Its possible to make a flashable zip, on second thoughts.

#22 bobjoan

bobjoan

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 12 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 23 March 2012 - 01:31

Okay. GOt a score of 1337. Now about the second trick. How does that work?Even after putting it in place. and setting up all perms its not giving above 2000. Its possible to make a flashable zip on second thoughts.

>>>try to enable your swap then reboot and try to run a quadrant 2-3 times...I reformat my phone and repeat the process what I've told you and still got a 2000+ quadrant score>>>I already tried the tweaksv6 but still my old script is better my highest quadrant using tweaksv6 is only 2400. And an antutu score of 1600+

#23 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 23 March 2012 - 02:41

Switched to the common swapper. Set SD EXT partition as main. 600MB assigned. No change. :/Also how did you get such high CPU readings. I think getting high processor value is more important than I/O value.

#24 Alpha_RG

Alpha_RG

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoSoure

Mensagem publicada 23 March 2012 - 09:20

I really don't know how u guys do it. I got my CPU @ 800Mhz with smartassV2 governor, using cm aptv2 rc0 and with s2e enabled. Still i only get 930 tops with tweakzV6.The files u attached i'm not managing to use as when i copy the script to the folder my phone gets stuck on splash screen and i need to flash my rom again...Would it be n e diff with a flashable file? Could u provide one to see if it helps?
Latest project:

#25 Alpha_RG

Alpha_RG

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoSoure

Mensagem publicada 23 March 2012 - 09:37

By the way, what would really be great would be a variant of the rom aPTv2 with this tweaks already applied :)(ROM or Kernel, i really don't know wich one would have to be...)
Latest project: