#1 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 21 March 2012 - 02:09

HFBVM V1.1

Update v1.12:1. Added support for languages. Portugese2. Fixed the theme which was causing FC's3. Added stuff4. Added some more tweaksMake sure you turn the notifications of super user off.Download Link: http://www.mediafire...33jmf3fqzLadies and Gentlemen, I would like to present to you the best of all worlds. This Rom is a total Eye candy and extremely fluid. Although this ROM isnt that good for hardcore gamers, Normal Games perform just fine, But who cares when you have all the things it has. It has the LEWA UI which has built in Power control, Data usage mapping, app killer. The HeLauncher Gives you the Look of Motoblur, or HTC sense or Touchwiz (Samsung) UI or the plain AOSP. but this is all regular stuff. The thing about performance is that it uses the GPU also to render the UI hence giving you a faster fluid interface. To avoid stuttering of musicchange your governor to smartass. Also it gives around 150 MB Internal Memory empty. Now to list the features, Be ready to be baffled:HeLauncher (AOSP, Samsung, Motorola, HTC)Sony Walkman Music PlayerAll In one Facebook (Widget, App and Chat)Twitter with widgetMI File ExplorerMI LockerAdobe Flash PlayerClocks from Acer and Sony and HTCMedia ShortcutsTimescapeDSP managerReduced RAM usageLots of governors (I prefer smartass)Onscreen home, settings, back button. (Tap on the notification bar)Secret things ( :evil: ) hint: contacts widget sony etc.Made for Best looks with Max performance for regular use.Dont activate Icecream Sandwich theme from theme chooserBugs:No auto BrightnessMusic stuttering with default governorYoutube and google videos sometimes make te phone crashMaybe something moreFollow me on twitter @Hfbvm_ARF for updates and if you want to suggest some changes. I would love to hear from you and get Ideas and know what more you want.DOWNLOAD: (This is outdated. Updated version link above. Download that)http://www.mediafire...uq1SCREENSHOTS:Imagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaImagem colocadaThe HeLauncher is the original V1.5 which was free and was later pulled off from the market and replaced by HeLauncher2 which is paid. There is absolutely no pirated software. :( :laugh:And yes how could i forget. Special thanks to Cipi and Faghulas. :cheer:I know why the twitter in Timescape is not working I will update in the next version. I just dont want to upload another 110 MB :( Or maybe i will just give an update.zip to flash. But let me think about some things to add in the update.
  • AustAdmilk, Kelorance e Randjem gosta disto

#2 migces

migces

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 101 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 21 March 2012 - 09:54

Hello, hfbvm!I've installed your Rom, with 2 master resets just in case... :)Had FC's all over the place.... :( Launcher, locker, twitter, market.... almost everything gave me a force close. After a few reboots, the screen died and altho the phone turned on, after it finished the boot animation, the screen was just plain black.UPDATE: Re-installed it again and force closes are gone... altho i know what causes the black screen. Applying the Sandwich theme causes it.

#3 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 21 March 2012 - 13:15

I just checked it up and yes the icecream sandwich theme is causing FC's due to some missing files. I have also fixed the Timescape twitter which I will include in the update.zip. Please be patient. I will be adding A few more things and uploading it in like 12 hours. :)If there are any other Bugs do tell me.

#4 alex112233

alex112233

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 17:44

how you got the sense lockscreen thingie? :Oand also, how you changed the way contacs look? mines are written in blue on a white background and have chineese numbers after them :).the rom i had before was lewa based but i installed cm 7.1.nb0 then installed your rom. :) .

#5 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 18:02

Which version have you installed? GO to MiLocker app and choose your lockscreen. The HTC lockscreen will be available there.IF you have v1.1.2 Then go to theme chooser and select Ice cream sandwich theme.

#6 alex112233

alex112233

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 18:25

i got the 1.1.2, i select the ice cream sandvich theme (the one in the middle, but i still have the 2 rings options:/ ) also, what about contacts background?

#7 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 19:43

To get the lockscreen open the app drawer. GO to mi locker. select the one with blue background and activate.

#8 alex112233

alex112233

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 20:01

found it online ^^.about the contacts thing? :/LE:also: if i try to enter no-frills cpu control it says the phone needs to be rooted.

#9 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 20:32

Its the default background. IT will be same for everybody.Yes i saw that. Its a bug. I will fix it in the next update. till then use the Manage in cyanogen mod settings. (settinfs> cyanogen mod setting> performance> Cpu something)

#10 alex112233

alex112233

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 21:00

okai.how can i take a screen to show you my ugly background? :) .LE: this is how it looksImagem colocada

#11 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 22 March 2012 - 22:17

Please give me like 2 - 3 days and i will put up an update which will fix your problem. Okay?

#12 Hugo Tender

Hugo Tender

Mestre de Android

• Administradores
  • 3492 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoPortugal
  • Motorola Nexus 6 - Midnight Blue - 32GB - 5.1 e Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - 16GB - 4.4.2

Mensagem publicada 23 March 2012 - 00:13

Boas.Esta ROM tem o script no S2E?Qual a duração média da bateria?Continuação de bom trabalho! ;)Cumprimentos, Tender

Hello!This ROM has the script in S2E?What is the average duration of the battery?Keep up the good work! ;)Regards, Tender

Motorola Nexus 6 - Midnight Blue - 32GB - 5.1 Lollipop

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - 16GB - 4.4.2

Antes de iniciares a tua atividade no androidPT, lê as regras com atenção: REGRAS

Chat Gmail do fórum, para ajuda e dúvidas: [email protected]

8AycV.gif

#13 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 23 March 2012 - 00:24

I am actually working on Getting the S2E scripts working. Although till now they only change the I/O value, if there is a significant increase in CPU and memory we could use it. There are also some issues with people getting unrooted so instead of using Lewa OS Rom as a base ROM. I am starting off with The cyanogen mod apt V2.I played sims 3 for like 4 hours on my mobile and the battery dropped by like 28- 30%. And on watching videos for approximately 2 hour the battery drop was around 30% or more.

#14 Hugo Tender

Hugo Tender

Mestre de Android

• Administradores
  • 3492 mensagens
  • LocalizaçãoPortugal
  • Motorola Nexus 6 - Midnight Blue - 32GB - 5.1 e Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - 16GB - 4.4.2

Mensagem publicada 23 March 2012 - 00:37

Boas.OK, OK! :)Grande trabalho e desenvolvimento! ;)Cumprimentos, Tender

Hello!OK, OK! :)Great work and development! ;)Regards, Tender

Motorola Nexus 6 - Midnight Blue - 32GB - 5.1 Lollipop

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - 16GB - 4.4.2

Antes de iniciares a tua atividade no androidPT, lê as regras com atenção: REGRAS

Chat Gmail do fórum, para ajuda e dúvidas: [email protected]

8AycV.gif

#15 alexss8

alexss8

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 84 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 23 March 2012 - 19:55

this rom is great and its so damn beautifullbut i have some force closes and wifi find networks but cant connect to it it says obtaining ip or something like this but it doens't connectsorry if you dont understand something but i'm portuguese and my english isn't that good

#16 alex112233

alex112233

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 24 March 2012 - 08:03

i have wifi problems aswell.

#17 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 24 March 2012 - 11:43

I have started working on Version 2. and i will make sure that there are no bugs. If you want anything which is good do tell me.
  • alex112233 gosta disto

#18 alex112233

alex112233

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 26 March 2012 - 15:11

add a g-sensor calibrator.and a way to change the shortcuts here:Imagem colocadaand add a space between time and date when the toolbar is pulled down.and a way to change the colour of the battery and time (currently blue).

#19 kaustubh10330

kaustubh10330

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 28 March 2012 - 02:47

I have a Xt502 and my cell got unrooted after installing v1.12 also I could not install apps on my sd I have install it on my internal memory............. :( :( :( But superb work mate!!!!!

#20 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 28 March 2012 - 06:32

Yes i know that the phone gets unrooted. And it will be fixed in the next version.

#21 alex112233

alex112233

Novato

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 28 March 2012 - 16:51

hopefully you'll think about my suggestions. i really liked your rom except for what i said.also. any idea when the new version is coming out?

#22 hfbvm

hfbvm

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 53 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 30 March 2012 - 09:42

V.1.3 Released. This thread can now be closed.