3 respostas a este tópico

#1 sismeiro

sismeiro

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3369 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 17 February 2010 - 14:20

Samsung Galaxy Brought Down To Earth, Stuck With Android 1.5?Alright Samsung Galaxy owners, be prepared to find the closest corner and begin weeping uncontrollably. Although the likes of the Samsung Moment, Sprint HTC Hero, Droid Eris and HTC Hero are all getting confirmed updates to Android 2.1, rumor has it that not only will the Samsung Galaxy NOT get a 2.1 upgrade… but they’ll be stuck on Android 1.5 for the remainder of the phone’s life cycle.This isn’t official at ALL – initial rumors said the phone WOULD get a 2.1 upgrade but TheUnwired is reporting that out at Mobile World Congress, their sources are saying the phone will never get an upgrade. How awful would that be? The Samsung Galaxy is the company’s first ever Android Phone; how you can reward the first customers of your Android phones by leaving them stuck in the past is beyond me.I mean… if the phone weren’t powerful enough to upgrade I would understand… but this thing doesn’t even have 1.6! We know you can do it too, because the Samsung Moment is on the upgrade list.

#2 owny

owny

Fã de Android

• Membros
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 mensagens

Mensagem publicada 17 February 2010 - 15:19

Espero que esta noticia não passe de um rumor...

#3 PJFonseca

PJFonseca

Mestre de Android

• Former Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2562 mensagens
  • OnePlus 2

Mensagem publicada 17 February 2010 - 17:10

Não se preocupem muito, mesmo que não saia oficialmente, temos o projecto open source que está quase pronto.

#4 romeu.pereira

romeu.pereira

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 26 mensagens
  • LG P990

Mensagem publicada 17 February 2010 - 19:35

Também espero que seja falso... Já estou a pensar num substituto(Nexus ou Xperia). Pelas caracteristicas e preço, não esperava que ele se tornasse obsoleto tão depressa.Caso se confirme... Samsung só compro se estiver distraido... Nem que sejam pilhas! :angry: