Venho partilhar a famosa CyanogenMod para o nossos S3 LTE.
Versão Android: 4.4.2
Instruções para instalar:
Importante! Antes de avançar para os passos, convém fazer backup de toda a informação dos vossos S3LTE! Fotos, Vídeos, Música, etc..
- Ter uma CWM recovery. Para isso é preciso flashar um destes ficheiros ".tar" (eu uso a CWM recovery) com o ODIN (campo PDA).
- Transferir os ficheiros da ROM&Gapps para a memória interna do S3LTE.
- Após reboot, desligar o S3LTE.
- Ao ligar, entrar na Recovery (TeclaVolumeCima+BotãoHome+BotãoPower).
- Fazer "wipe data/factory reset" e "wipe cache partition" | (isto apaga todos os dados de apps instaladas)
- Fazer "install zip from sdcard" dos .zip (Rom&Gapps)
-> Download GAPPS (escolher a versão correspondente à CM11)
Nota: Não é possível fazer VideoChamadas por 3G (só por Skype e apps similares) e não está previsto alguma vez ser possível com ROM's não oficiais Samsung.
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot. */CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:- are running a custom kernel- have flashed mods- modified system files- didn't follow our instructions word by word- are unfriendlyEven if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!Your mod => your problem!Please post general comments and questions in the Q&A thread started by FAdrums.Send me more if you have them.....Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogen...rg/w/I9305_InfoAs CM do not accept fault reports for nightly builds in JIRA, please use the unofficial i9305 Mantis bug tracker.You need to be registered to report issues, but YOU CANNOT REGISTER manually.To have your account set up, please PM h8Aramex (or myself mcampbellsmith if h8Aramex is busy/not responding) with your email and desired username.You will choose your password once you click the URL in the email you will receive.As always, please attach logs to all faults, or they will not be looked at and very likely closed!First time installing CyanogenMod 11.0 to your Galaxy S3 I9305, or coming from another ROM:- Read known issues ans FAQs- Flash one of the recovery images (CWM or TWRP) below SEE BELOW- Copy GApps and CM11.0 ZIPs to your SDCard- Boot into Recovery- Flash CM11.0 zip from SDCard- Flash GApps zip from SDCard- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)- Reboot- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11.0:- Copy CM11.0 ZIP to your SDCard- Boot into Recovery- Flash CM11.0 zip from SDCard- RebootOfficial buildsGoogle Apps:Radio:It is recommended that you update to the radio image. These can be found in this thread.This radio works nicely: https://www.dropbox....UEMKC modem.zipRecoveries:
- TWRP_recovery - 7.35 MB (it says version 126.96.36.199, but this is NOT the same as you can download from the TeamWin website)
- TWRP-recovery-i9305.zip - 7.46 MB (flashable zip file format)How to flash recoveries?Heimdall Flash Tool: http://www.glassechi...ducts/heimdall/Mobile ODIN: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1347899If using Mobile ODIN, make sure the recovery image is named recovery.img.Chat:irc.freenode.net #teamhacksung-supportDon't expect any support if you:- are not running stock cm-kernel- have installed any mods- have modified system filesIf you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!
Editado por VicenteVeiga, 11 May 2014 - 10:26.