I am providing this method just this once
, for the KJ1 firmware. This is the /system part of the KJ1 firmware, modified so at first boot it will flash the KJ1 CF-root'>http://www.androidpt.info/index.php?title=Root']root
and reboot, without getting you the yellow triangle or increasing the flash counter.
Using a newer firmware? Do this operation first, then flash the newer firmware back using CWM Manager.
- Optional: flash the full KJ1 firmware first
- Unzip the file, you should get "SGN_XX_OXA_KJ1_FACTORYFS.tar"
- Make sure your SGN is NOT connected to your computer
- Reboot your SGN into "download mode" (see below)
- Start ODIN
- Click the PDA button, and select the "SGN_XX_OXA_KJ1_FACTORYFS.tar" file
- Connect the SGN to your computer
- Make sure "repartition" is NOT checked
- Click the START button
- Wait for the phone to reboot TWICE
- Done2ºDowngrade Galaxy Note to Gingerbread ROM or KernelIf you are running an Ice Cream Sandwich ROM you will have to downgrade to either a Gingerbread ROM or Kernel. This can be easily done with Odin.First download the KJ1 Gingerbread ROM here or AbyssNote kernel here. Then download Odin 1.85 here.Now extract the downloaded files, launch Odin and select the extracted file as PDA.Your device should be disconnected from your computer. Turn off the device and boot in download mode ( press home key + volume up + power buttons simultaneously ). Now connect the device to your computer and press Start. But make sure you didn’t change any other settings in Odin.If you have any problems or the yellow ID:COM box doesn’t appear, make sure you meet the following requirements:
Duas formas para o fazer.. que no fundo são praticamente idênticas, mas é importante tomar atenção aos aspectos focados em ambas.
Espero que ajude.
E pronto.. está o downgrade feito!
Editado por Tblank, 10 June 2012 - 10:39.